Request Free Demo
In addition, leading data technologies offer the ability to store, analyze and make decisions at higher speeds and lower costs than ever before.
For example, real-time matching solutions with internal or external resumes with available vacancies: Using algorithms based on natural language processing, HR Software solutions measure the distance between keywords. The experiments showed a precision that can equal or surpass human eye examination.
It should be noted that a variety of data sources may be used, for example. Geographic data – given the distance between the candidate’s home and office location and weather data – for seasonal jobs.
Another example is the use of internal data on the work profile, Recruitment Software in Saudi Arabia outputs and results (sales, costs, etc.) to determine what makes an employee perform well and identify common characteristics related to specific work situations. High potentials. Talents.
What are the challenges of HR analysis?
Technological empowerment alone is not enough, although it is necessary to provide fast and robust solutions.
There are a number of other challenges:
- Attitude towards human resources when viewed as a support function rather than an ability to advance business
- Find a measurable business case to begin the journey to data-driven human resources
- Lack of analytical skills in the HR team
- It is also necessary to take into account the elements of the activation of the appropriate infrastructure:
- Robust infrastructure that increases data size and analysis complexity while protecting data security and privacy
- Scientific culture has spread throughout the organization so that data can be read, interpreted and worked on at all levels
- Continuous measurement of the return on investment of any initiative is necessary to ensure its sustainability
Particular attention should be paid to the necessary participation of all users involved in HR Analytics Software programs. Being open and demonstrating that they benefit both employees and businesses, for example by giving appropriate access to the results of the initiative to all employees, will be a critical element in the success of any human resources analysis.
Four Steps to Successful Adoption of Human Resources Analysis
Using a lightened approach:
- Start working: Solve a problem that benefits the entire company and not just human resources
- Think Big – Start Small: While it is important to develop a road map for the changing landscape of human resources analysis; contain the scope of initial projects so that problems can be solved easily and quick wins can be created
- Start now: Do not wait until all your data and systems become perfect. Start-up is the best way to highlight critical issues to solve. Most importantly, all your competitors are doing it now
- Grow more and more: A sustainable approach is always proportional to the measurable value of the business
Services We Offer:
- PeopleQlik Core
- Core HR Software – HRMS
- Cloud Payroll Management Software
- Employee Self Services
- HR Analytics Software
- Corporate Wellness Platform
- Talent Management Software
- Recruitment Management Software
- Applicant Management
- New Hire on Board
- Succession Planning
- Performance Management Software
- 360 degree feedback form
- Compensation Planning & Administration
- Social Recognition
- Talent Development
- Learning Management System
- Competency Management
- Training Management
- Workforce Administration
- Leave Management Software
- Time and Attendance Management Software
- Shift & Scheduling
- Claims & Reimbursements
- Timesheet Management Software