Patient Portal Software helps patients become more involved in their care by helping to provide a clear understanding of what they need to do, which in turn can result in a better patient experience and improved health outcomes.
PATIENT EMPOWERMENT AND ENGAGEMENT
- Patient Portal empowers and engages patients by:
- Providing secure access to their health information
- Improving communication with their care providers
- Helping them to take responsibility for their own health
- Providing easy access to relevant and current reference information
STREAMLINING PROCESSES TO HELP LOWER COSTS
Patient Portal streamlines administrative process and saves costs by:
- Electronically delivering summary of care documents, showing appointments, fielding routine inquiries and providing communications between patient and provider
- Eliminating the need to print patient reference information
- Enabling patients to view, download and transmit their health information
- Significantly reducing patient wait times
LEVERAGE INVESTMENT IN EXISTING SYSTEMS
Patient Portal leverages existing health information exchange and other technology investments by:
- Connecting existing systems and sharing their information
- Integrating with existing software
QUALIFY FOR ACCOUNTABLE CARE ORGANISATION PAYMENTS AND MEET MEANINGFUL USE REQUIREMENTS
Patient Portal enables organizations to qualify for accountable care or wellness incentive payments. Patients can be significantly involved in the delivery of their care and perform tasks without care team assistance.
Patient Portal helps Eligible Providers (EP) and Eligible Hospitals (EH) meet Meaningful Use criteria by providing patients with:
- An electronic copy of their health information
- Timely electronic access to their health information
- Specific educational resources
- The ability to view, download and transmit their health information
Patient Portal has a number of useful features:
Patient Portal software allows the patient and provider to securely share documents, photos and other media. For example a diabetes patient could upload their exercise log, diet plan and photos of their injection site securely to their care team only.
The shared files are available directly in the patient record for Orion Health EHR users.
Patient Portal enables organisations to set up libraries of common documents, files and forms, specific to each patient condition. Patients can access trusted, reliable information quickly and easily without being overwhelmed by irrelevant information.
Organisations reduce printing costs, improve form submission times and ensure information is not lost.
Patient Portal integrates seamlessly with Orion Health EHR and gives patients access to their medical record in an easy to read format. Information includes:
- Laboratory and radiology results
- Allergies and adverse reactions
- Active problems
- History of past illnesses
All of which can be made available at the discretion of the patient’s care team.
Patient Portal also enables patients to:
- View appointments and receive confirmation and reminder emails thereby helping reduce missed appointments
- Have secure online conversations with their providers. The messages are confidential but become part of the patient record
- Access their information in English, French or Spanish. Organisations can add other language translations as required
- Access their information using a wide variety of web browsers and mobile devices such as an iPad
- View and change their privacy status
Activity Stream provides clinicians with a running summary of patient updates for quick decisions on required actions.
Once a patientâ€™s identity is validated they can complete self-registration online, in their own time; helping ease the administration burden and improving the adoption rate.
Patient Portal Key advantages for each user group:
Cloudpital PATIENT PORTAL BENEFITS FOR PATIENTS
- Access their up-to-date medical records anytime, anywhere with secure electronic access to shared documents, images, results and messages
- Increase involvement in their care, resulting in improved outcomes
- Improve communication with their care team resulting in stronger patient-provider relationships and better outcomes
- Self-manage their own health, their familyâ€™s health or others that they care for helping keep the patient at home and out of hospital
- Access relevant and current reference information whenever they require it
- Access their heath information online in a manner thatâ€™s now expected of all organisations and businesses
Cloudpital PATIENT PORTAL BENEFITS FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
Healthcare providers can minimise costs and improve productivity by using Patient Portal to:
- Leverage existing investments in EHR technology with no need to rip and replace
- Revitalise existing systems by connecting them and sharing information with the patient to achieve patient focused healthcare objectives
- Integrate with existing software including, but not limited to, user directories, video conferencing, data repositories, and/or patient and provider indexes
- Reduce administration by electronically, rather than manually, delivering results, confirming appointments, fielding routine inquiries and providing communications between patient and provider
- Eliminate the need to print reference information for patients who instead can access it online
- Enable patients to upload relevant information, such as diet logs or photos of injuries, to their own patient file rather than clinicians having to do it
- Handle non-urgent questions via secure messaging and use proxies to align the flow with each environment
- Using Patient Portal:
- Patients can be significantly involved in the delivery of their care and perform many key tasks without care team assistance
- Combined with Case Management, it improves patient outcomes and reduces administrative burdens. Patients are included and the circle of care is coordinated no matter where each member is located
Cloudpital PATIENT PORTAL BENEFITS FOR ADMINISTRATORS
Patient Portal streamlines administrative process that can result in cost savings to the organisation. Examples include:
- Eliminating the need to mail patient results; instead they can access them online
- Reducing the number of missed appointments due to online visibility and electronic reminders
- Booking appointments online
- Adding new patients and/or providers in a few easy clicks
- Adding or updating content to the Patient Library quickly and easily
Cloudpital PATIENT PORTAL BENEFITS FOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Integrates directly into CloudpitalEHR
- Is designed to be deployed in a secure DMZ in a separate fashion from key clinical infrastructure
- Is designed for self-service user management, allowing patients to register directly
- Can be configured to keep patient credentials in a different store from existing users
- Is secure and low maintenance
- Patient Portal empowers and engages patients by:
Patient Portal in Saudi Arabia
Leading Practices & Healthcare Centers powered by Cloudpital
Ready made solution From single clinic
to public health programs.